Safety Measures At-A-Glance
Ravenwood Faire safety policies and practices is subject to the laws and current health guidelines in effect at the time and place of venue (Frederick County, Virginia). At time of writing, the authorative source of guidance to Virginia operating businesses is contained within the Commonwealth of Viriginia Phase Three Guidelines for All Businesses publication included for convenience at bottom of this page.
We are ready to welcome you to Ravenwood Faire. We are working to provide a safe and fun experience for everyone.
WE ARE FOLLOWING THE VIRGINIA EO63 PHASE THREE GUIDELINES
- CAPACITY: Limited to 1000 guests. Online ticket holders have priority entry.
- ENTRY: Subject to temperature screening and not above 100.3F.
Please do not attend if not feeling well.
- MASKS: As an outdoor public event, with ample space to allow for proper social distancing, masks are recommended but not mandated except as otherwise posted or required by law.
- DISTANCING: Please be considerate of others and maintain safe social distancing of 6 feet or more from others.
- INFORMATION: Please consult signage posted throughout faire for additional information and updates.